Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control

Threaded View

Great Price for Foundations Quad!

Hi All! I just purchased my quad stroller yesterday, and wanted to let everyone else in on the deal that I got. I was about to go down the road here in Toronto to buy from Macklems, but decided to see what prices were like online first.

So I ended up seeing one on the website babyhaven.com and it was priced lower than Macklems...oh yeah but how much for shipping?? Well, even with the shipping from California, it worked out to be about $20 dollars cheaper than retail here in the city, AND, when I went to check out, I noticed they had a coupon code area, so I did a quick Google search for coupons, and lo and behold, I found one for 15% off Canadian shoppers only! So the code is CANADA15, and I ended up paying a grand total of $512 dollars, instead of $589 that they wanted at the retail outlet. That includes all taxes, duty etc as well.

AND it's coming straight to my door. I'll let you know how long it takes to get here.

Just wanted to share in case anyone else is in the market for a new stroller.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandbox Sally For This Useful Post: