Hi all!

I have a vacancy since I let Screamy go, so I interviewed this week. All interviews have been concluded since Tuesday, and I have two families waiting on my decision. Both families have told me that they want me to care for their little ones.

In addition to these two families, I have a third. I have the potential to have a 19 mo here, who walks, talks, dresses herself, is just overall adorable, and her parents are SO personable and laid back. I really want the older one, as the other two are 11 and 12 mo. I keep thinking of how much easier my spring and summer will be at the playground with three walkers, and only one infant!!

My problem? Older dck's mom hasn't gotten back to me yet. She emailed me and told me that she was very comfortable and sure that dck would be super happy with me, but my day home was the first she visited, and she'd let me know by Friday what she decides. In the meantime, I have two families who are chomping at the bit waiting to hear whether they got the spot.

I'd like to email older dck mom to let her know that I am about to give away the spot, but that I'd rather give it to her. How do I word this without sounding pushy or rude?

I REALLY want this little one!