Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control

Threaded View

Shy

Preschool programs

I am starting a registered license not required daycare this summer and I am looking for a preschool program I can 'teach'. I have found a site that has Mother Goose workbooks etc but they are quite pricey. I have also gone on preschoolpalace.org and I have found a Sept to June curriculum that I am very interested in purchasing. The site says the curriculums can be purchased off the site but I am not seeing a shopping cart or anywhere I can actually go to buy it. I have emailed the contact person a few times with no response. Has anyone else here bought a preschool curriculum off of preschoolpalace.org before? Do they only have it available to buy in the summer or closer to September? Or can anyone recommend another site that has reasonably priced preschool programs? Any help would be appreciated Thank you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 2boys1girl For This Useful Post: