Well, it's finally come to that time!! I am FINALLY able to write a final notice and not care whether they stay or don't. (Well, I do care, but I am trying to distance myself from it lol) This comes as the boy came WITHOUT SHOES yesterday and Monday. Like...really?? No shoes?

I need help writing the letter. I've never written one. I obviously need to let them know WHY they are getting the final notice and I was to add what they have NOT been doing that is making me write this letter. Can someone help me write it?

These are the reasons I am giving the final notice:
-having to continuously remind them of the need for supplies (I have to remind them three or four times to bring milk and wipes - diapers they're good with. But I think it's because they know I have wipes and milk top "Spare"
-NO SHOES
-not following drop off and pick up times - not "requesting" specific times to drop off or pick up and just telling or showing up (I don't mind parents showing up unannounced, I have nothing to hide, but they showed up during nap time.)
-

I re-sent the policies yesterday, which they either didn't read or didn't care because they showed up during nap times, as I'd sepcifically requested they DO NOT DO. And then she says "Oh, I'll go wake him up" and GOES UP STAIRS!

I don't want to cause any tension between us but they need to take me seriously and take my rules seriously and learn some ****ing boundaries lol I texted her last night and told her that I would not be able to take him into care if he didn't have shoes, and she said no problem and brought shoes. It's like they test me at any chance they get. The ONLY reason I am keeping them is that she is going on mat leave in October and the kid will be leaving then - and I don't wanna terminate them and force them to find care for 4 months, I fear this will give me a bad rap. However, once this notice is out, and they even have a little slip, they're gone.

Anyways, so if ANYONE could help me write this...my letter keeps coming out bitter and spiteful. I am having a hard time staying professional with this family because I have grown such a resentment. They clearly think that bc they are paying me they can do whatever they want....