Today, I decided that I was going to put her in a booster with a safety belt. Before I could tell her that we were going to do that, she asked me to be placed in one. lol. That made my job easier. She seemed happier and ate for the first time in a long time....I mean REALLY ate! Maybe she just wasn't comfortable sitting at a big table without a booster. Mom said that she does not use a booster at home. Oh well, it worked today. AND....as far as her disruptive napping... Wait! I need to tell you a little bit about my 4 year old son first.

My 4 year old son LOVES that I have a daycare. He loves babies and children. He loves the routien, the activities...etc.. He has gotten to the point where he knows what happens after what. He knows what punishments I use for different inappropriate behaviours...etc.. He has heard me tell my 2.5 dc child to go back to sleep when she wakes up crying after 20 minutes. So....that being said, here is the rest of my story about nap time today:

Today was my dream nap time!! All the children went to sleep without much of a fuss...even my own 1 year old teething son. lol. The 2 year old boy whined a little bit off and on, but I think he just felt lonely. My 2.5 year old dc girl went to sleep without a fuss. I did not hear a peep from her at all. My son must have because I heard him say in a very firm tone: "Close your eyes and go back to sleep, <name>.". Then, I didn't hear anything from any of them until 2:45pm. lol. I got so much done and had time just for me. I absolutely feel great today because of it. I am usually feeling quite frazzled by the end of the day. lol.

Now, I am afraid for what tomorrow has in store for me with an 11 month old and 4 year old arriving just after nap time has begun. I hired a teenager that I know well to assist me for 2hrs tomorrow, so that the 4 year olds can just go play outside while I nap-train the 11 month old. I am scared! :|