Hello everyone

in the past couple of weeks ive been thinking on going back to work in a daycare. I find my husband, son, and daughter are really starting to hate the fact that there are kids everywhere.

I thought maybe change my hours. Right now my hours are from 630am to 630pm. I find that i dont have time for we can have our family time because my last kids leaves at 630 and our dinner is late bath and bed are delayed and so on.

Second i find that my husband comes home from work and hes such in a grumpy mood because there are kids all over that i feel bad that im watching kids at home.

Then its also the group of kids i have i have a 5yr old who will be going to school full time, his brother who is 22months, 2yr old,another 22month old and then my son who is 6 and as well in school all day and three yr old. The two brothers have annoyed me all summer the older one has been rough with toys and keeps breaking stuff. All he wants to do most of the time is watch tv or play viedeo games the younger one touches every thing and jumps on my couch. He is also very agressive hitting biting, pulling hair as well as screaming at the top of his lungs when we go places.

I feel that are food bill is so much that we can keep up with our utils bills and we end up eating poorly ourselves processed foods. I thought telling parents to bring lunches. Or simply just rasie the price in care.

I also thought fixing up the basement to have the playroom down stairs so we dont have to see it at the end of the day. Right now its in the living room and i feel we have no room in our house toys are EVERYWHERE! The problem is that our basement semi finish and my husband feels that we shouldnt fix it because we rent its not ours.

I just dont know what to do. I feel if i do go back to work everyone will be happy but then id be paying for daycare. And if i stay home no one will be happy.
I ju