I'm feeling so conflicted. I have two after-school siblings that are disrespectful, extremely hyper and very stressful to deal with. I really don't like having them here. That being said, right now they represent 1/3 of my income. I have been advertising and interviewing for a month and I can't get anyone signed on. If I terminate these siblings, I will be okay financially, my bills will get paid, but no extras, no savings, etc. I have had these kids for 4 weeks and they are really stressing me out, I just want them gone. Tonight I asked my own child how he felt about all the kids here and he named the two siblings and said he would be happier without them here, and I know that's true. Aside from the money, my other concern is how it's going to look if I terminate them. I'm concerned that my reputation may suffer. I'm also concerned that since I will be at doing pick-up at the school for another child every day, I will see these two siblings there and it might be awkward, especially if one of their parents ends up having to pick them up. I keep saying I'll try one more day with them, or one more week, but I'm just done. They are draining me and it's impacting my relationship with my own child and with the other daycare kids. WWYD?