Ok since the 4 pages of threads are all gone because of the ''bomb'' I thought I would just bring in more topics to discuss.

Its been a while now that I am wondering this : Do you intervene in disciplining the child even if the mom or dad is there ?

When the child is misbehaving with ME, I do my thing. Obviously no time-out but I do say to the child that it is unacceptable behaviour. Problem is the parents most of the time give kisses to the kids and tell them ''please dont do that, i loveeee you''

But my attitude little 3 y.o. who has tons of anger often gets upset, hits her parents, stomps her feet, makes angry faces and all they do is cuddle her ?? Sometimes I want to say : You shouldnt cuddle her, she is misbehaving and you are showing her that its ok to act that way !!! It would really help me if we were on the same page about her ''attitude'' problems ?!

What would you do ? say something, say nothing ?

Its been a year that she acts that way and every day I get a taste of her disrespectful behaviour with me, I cant stand it, even though there is time-out to take a breather and after that we are good for a few. I keep telling the parents how tough it is sometimes but I dont ''tell'' them what not to do obviously.

It drives me crazy when I see parents letting their kids do their fit and acting out. When my own girls were little, I did not accept it at all, guess I was a little firm !