Hi all !

So ... lately husband and I have been talking baby # 3. JUST talking ... What worries me is how I am going to run my daycare while pregnant. Both pregnancies have been a bit rough for me and was on bed rest at the 6 month of pregnancy. The first one was COMPLETE bed rest.

So I was wondering if anyone experienced this while managing a daycare ? How did you manage, what have you done ?

I could hire help but I really don't think I can afford it unless I raise fees. I really LOVE my families I've been opened a year now and everything is FINALY going smoothly. I would be afraid to lose it all.

I don't think we can go for a long time without the revenue either so ... Do you receive some workers compensation when you are bed rest? Last time I was employed and had LOTS of sick leave so it was not a problem but I have no idea what happens now that I am self-employed.

Anyway I’m far from pregnant yet, I still have time to figure it out but it's been on my mind for a while now and want to know what my possible options are. If you ladies have any advice at all…

Hope you are having a great day by the way