Help! Here's the story: I have a child that has been in my care for over 1 year. Potty training initially took 6 months to be accident free (not including nap time). He has gone another 6 months or so accident free. For the last 2 months he has regressed up to 3 accidents a week. The accidents happen during quiet time, outside, free play, (so pretty much whenever). The sanitation process is getting to be a bit much for me (I have 4 children full time). I have successfully potty trained upwards of 25 children including my own two. This one is giving me a run for my money! (He is 4 now btw. The parents are aware (the soiled clothes bag speaks for itself). I called them after hours today to discuss the possibility of going back to pull-ups for sanitary issues. The parents declined that option saying that it was a "step back". I understand where they are coming from but steam cleaning carpets & couches 2-3 times a week is getting to me. Any suggestions on how to deal with parent/child. Ps: I do not do rewards after potty training is completed. Help!