Hi ladies!
Have you ever taken on a child with a peanut allergy (requiring an epi pen)? I have filled my 2 full time spots, and could potentially take on a part time child as well. I met with one this morning and they seem perfect, the little girls age meshes perfectly with the other children in the group and her part time days are flexible as it's for socialization since Mom is on mat leave and may or may not return to work. Hours are ideal 9-4 and they live in the neighbourhood. Parents seem cool and asked great questions, and the little girl is gorgeous (let's face it, it plays a role lol).
Once concerning drawback is that she has a peanut allergy. I do not advertise as a peanut free home and told them so...while I don't directly serve the children nuts or peanut butter, since it's in the house I can not guarantee that she won't come into contact with it. They didn't seem terribly concerned, so I'm not sure what to think. I'm thinking of sending them a follow up email, saying how "nice it was to meet them, blah blah blah, the only thing that concerns me is....because....wha t are your thoughts on this?"

What do you think ladies? Has this worked for you in the past?