Gcj..... I was feeling the same way and so what I did was get a house keeper to come in every other week to clean my house so I wasn't spending my non working hours working.... And I could do done things with my family or just sit and relax a bit instead of go go go on the weekends.... I also scaled back the family diners and sometimes it soup and grilled cheese instead of these elaborate dinners every night....it just took a lot of the pressure off so I didn't feel stretched in all directions.
Another thing I changed was my eating habits .... In jan I was feeling depressed and blah and just generally unhealthy .... I am over weight and I was having pains in my shoulder and radiating down my arm ...I was breathless while reading bedtime stories to my kids so I decided to make a lot of changes and I have lost 27 lbs since feb 1. I have a lot more energy and no longer have pain in my arm. I am feeling good about myself again ... Hope with the warmer weather and the awakening of the trees and flowers you will feel better too