So, my husband works 22 days away and home for six.. This time they got sent home earlier than usual and he goes back this Sunday for 24-26days. I asked my parents Monday if they could possibly find alternate care for Friday as my husband and I would like two days together with no kids (we have no kids of our won) before he leaves Sunday morning. I explained I knew it was short notice and gave the parents numbers to other day home that I know and a friend teenage daughter that is also free Friday. All my parents had no problem with it except the other mom of my problem children! I gave this family on Monday notice that I am terminating them and their last day will be June 19. ( I had requested June 14 & 17 off as that is when my husband was supposed to be home so I said I would work those now). Every time I have talked to the mom since Monday morning she says she cannot find anyone to watch them and that she is sorry..... I'm to the point where I'm just not going to answer the door... I need a break! I haven't had a break since Christmas! Also her child was running while I was crouched over and rammed her knee into my spine and so it's all bruised and hurts sooo bad.. I just done! Lol... No idea what to do in this situation as my husband has planned a mini getaway for us...