Good morning ladies!

I have a family with 2 children in my care. Oldest is starting kindergarten this September and youngest will remain full time. Anyhow, back when they first started, there was TONS of daycare spots in my town and not enough kids to fill all those spots, so finding families to fill spots could be difficult. I had great references, program, menu but charged what I had always charged and felt I deserved. This family said they couldn't afford $800/child but I had 4 spots to fill and hasn't had many interviews at all(plus when I did people frequently said 'so and so charges $400/month so we will go there unless you can match it). I ended up only charging $1200/month, my own fault I know. Now mom has said she expects a large decrease in monthly rates once oldest starts kindergarten. I let her know that I will be keeping rates the same as always because my rates for fulltine kids are $800/kid and b/a school are $400(kids here have Fridays off). I also will be picking said kid up from kindergarten and feeding them lunch and afternoon snack as well as breakfast, lunch and 2 snacks on Fridays. I don't feel this unfair, they've been given a big break this past couple years. I understand their want for decreased rate, but I wanted some feedback. I don't think she's angry enough to leave or anything, more irritated. Thoughts?