I'm seriously beginning to wonder if I'm in a slump or if I'm getting seriously burnt-out

I've had my day home for almost three years and used to love it. Now most days by 8 or 9 am I can't wait for the parents to come pick up the dhc. Something's got to change or I feel like I'm going to have to find a new line of work

I have 7 kids in rotation. 3 are full time, FT dhg-3(almost 4) is challenging, but is a good friends daughter and is honestly like a second daughter to me, so she's here to stay. 4 are pt on differing days, I never have more than 6 at a time (a. it would be over ratio and b. I think I'd go insane! lol).

FT Dhg-30 months is good most of the time, but when she's off, she's OFF. She doesn't seem to have a lot of routine at home, doesn't get enough sleep IMO and I can certainly tell when she hasn't slept. She goes from zero to full on tantrum over anything in 10 seconds. This morning it was trying to put her sock back on that fell off, then it was because she had to wait for my attention for 2 min while I greeted two dhb at the door. She has been like this since day one and has definitely gotten better with my structure, but some days are horrible.

FT Dhb-31 months started out okay (has been with me for 3 months) has his challenges sharing, but that's normal. Since dhm has told me she's pregnant and that he's aware he has been acting out big time. Physically grabbing toys out of other children's hands, shoving, hitting, grabbing other dhc by the shirts and knocking them down, throwing toys, playing violently with toys, etc. I have spoke with dhm and she said he's acting out at home too a bit, but I get the feeling that he's allowed to play rough with his toys at home. Dhm also insists on letting him bring toys and books from home and then making me the bad guy when I say no (my policy is no outside toys except for loveys if needed).

Then I have sibblings, who are three days a week pt dhb-25 months and pt dhb-4, they have been with me for a year. They both play quite physically with each other (they are allowed to rough-house at home) and other dhc. Pt dhb-4 is a questioner, everything is why and a whine or an 'I don't waaaaaant tooooooo', which doesn't go over well with me. I've taken advice from others in the forum and have told him after the second time I've answered him I'm not repeating myself again. That seems to have helped on that front a bit, but there's a long way to go. He needs to have everyone pay attention to him constantly, me or the other dhc "look at me" is his mantra and will harrass the other dhc to 'look at what I'm doing' whining repeatedly at them until they finally look. I remind him that not everyone wants to play or look at what he's doing, but he doesn't seem to understand that. He also usually refuses to participate in any activities we have like crafts, colouring, preschool work, etc. or he'll start out for 1 min and then say he's done.
Pt dhb-25 months is very physical when he doesn't like something, like when dhb-31 months takes his toys, but is good otherwise. When I speak to this dhm I feel as if my concerns aren't taken seriously and have been told repeatedly that 'boys will be boys' and isn't it great to see his, dhb 25m, personality coming out? !?!?! Dhm also repeatedly asks me to make sure that I'm complimenting the positive things dhb 4 is doing and downplay the negative things. Now I do make sure to focus on positive as much as I can, I always tell them good job for sharing, doing as asked, etc. but I'm not going to ignore when they are misbehaving and/or being physical. I feel as if she doesn't think I'm capable and that all I do is berate her kids all day, which is not the case at all! I'm finding myself escpecially frustrated with these dhc and dhm. I have had a 'run in' with dhm in the past.

I also have a dhg who is one day a week, she constantly whines that she wants her mommy and throws tantrums. I'm 95% sure I'm going to cut them loose, my drop in fee doesn't seem worth it.

Sorry for the long winded post, I needed to get everything out and 'down on paper' and vent.

Basically, my bad days now seem to outnumber my good days. The dhc all seem to feed off of one another and when one is acting up the rest follow suit. I have problems with them jumping off of the couches in the playroom, dumping entire toy bins on the floor and refusing to clean up on almost a daily basis. Time outs don't seem to work. I've tried removing privledges, such as no snack if you choose not to clean, that works on a couple of the kids, but dhb-4 seems to think that's okay, he'd rather not clean. So it's not a good consequence for him.

Any advice on how to save myself from the looney bin? lol I do want to continue on with day home, I'm not sure if I need to make some changes in what kids I have, with my policies and rules or what. I'm a complete people-pleaser, so the thought of having to term some families makes me ill, especially as some are in the neighborhood and I don't want to make things weird.
I don't know if I'm being too strict, but that's how I am with my own dd. I don't believe that children get to run amok and make the rules. I also don't do everything for them, I believe part of my job is to teach them and give them the tools on how to do things for themselves (such as washing hands, getting dressed for outside, following rules, etc.).