I have a little boy who has been with me for 6 weeks now.
He has a blankie that he comes with that he loves to drag around the house. when he was first transitioning I allowed him to have it with him but after the first 2 weeks, I started keeping it in his bed for naptime only.
I should mention that it is not actually a 'blankie' but a twin sized bedspread rather!!

This morning, mom drops him off and says that when she woke him, he was soaked right thru his diaper and that his blankie got wet too.
She says he really stunk and his blanket still stinks but she will wash it tonight.
WTF the kid is currently dragging it around my house atm! And it has PEE on it?? Ummmm great, thanks.
I threw it in my laundry room as soon as she left and he only got it at naptime, but now my toddler bed and him are going to reek when he gets up.
So gross.
I don't know if I should do about it. He will not nap without it so I cant have her leave it at home. She said she didn't realize it stunk until she got to my hose this morning..yeah right. Otherwise she would have washed it she says.
I wld love for her to cut the blanket in a few smaller sizes, and I can keep one here at all times. its big enough for that for sure.