I just opened this week. I have (2) 12 month olds and my own daughter who's 16 months.

I don't have a menu plan. Do you recommend that I do? I thought it would be easier to just wing it sort of thing but now I just want what works best. I offer breakfast, lunch and 2 snacks. I feel super stressed about what to serve. My daughter doesn't eat super fancy (healthy, yes) but can't say she eats veggies kind of thing. Mom is more the "flax seed, green smoothie, etc." type and I know I shouldn't be so worried about what I offer because its my home, my business.

Do you mind sharing meal plans an or ideas for snacks that are simple and not too out there. I mean these are kids under 2. Heck, I grew up on baby food and canned beef ravioli... Sometimes lol. I just need some reassurance.

I did my contract back in July, and wish I never included breakfast. Kids don't arrive until after 7:15, and been serving around 7:30. Meanwhile, my own daughter wakes up at 6. Hubby says its wrong to amend my contract and ask parents to feed their own kids breakfast.

Thanks!