So I open at 7:00am. I have 2 daycare parents who have to catch busses to get to work. These busses are at 7:00 so they had asked to drop the kids off 5-10mins max before 7 so they could catch said bus. I agreed and as my contract does state early/late pick ups beyond 10 minutes will be charged a fee. For the first 3 months or so DCM abided by that rule and was here never more than 5 minutes early 90% of the time. other DCD said he needed the extra few minutes but almost always drops off at 7:00. Now DCM is starting to arrive earlier and earlier and on average is walking in at 6:45-6:50 every morning. She apologizes and is aware she is before the even early drop off time and says she will try to keep it within the 10 minutes allowed. This has happened even when she is not going to work and staying home for the day....still 15 minutes early so..... not to catch a bus..... I know this is a no brainer and i should just start charging her the fee if she walks in that early but a part of me wants to take away the early option that I gave and lock my door till 7:00. Catch a later bus, not my problem. Has anyone else had experience with giving an inch and parents taking a mile? Should I just change my contract times to meet the needs of my families?