Hi everyone happy Friday!!!

I have a 22.5 month old who has been coming here for almost a year now. She cries/screams EVERY morning. She stops soon after BUT now we started doing something new and I can't handle it anymore. This has been happening for a month now. WHENEVER she doesn't want to do something she will make herself vomit. She does it in the morning and 2 weeks ago she threw up on me 3 times in a row while I was holding her. If she doesn't want to eat and it's lunch time she will make herself throw up, if it she wants to sleep at 9-10 am (bc she partied all night long and her parents don't make her sleep if she doesn't want to) she will make herself throw up, if I have to change her and she doesn't want to be changed she will make herself throw up. I just finished changing and put her down and she threw up all over the floor.

I am getting so sick of it! I am always cleaning my floors, cleaning her up, cleaning myself up etc. and it just takes so much time away from the other kids.

I have a 12 month old starting on Monday and I am sooo nervous bc she just takes up so much of my time and she should be okay by now.

She can be a great kid at times but this throwing up thing I can't handle

Please help