Hi ladies, I'm hoping one of you out there can give me some words of wisdom. I have a dcg that just turned 2. I've had her in my care since she was about 15 months. Her mother warned me she wasn't a very good napper in the beginning, but I wasn't overly concerned as I've never had an issue with eventually getting children to nap successfully (especially one so young). Well, fast forward 9 months and I'm at my witts end!!! I've tried everything with this girl: occasional soothing, crying it out, etc. I recently tried moving her back into the nap room (she was segregated to her own room) in hopes that she would feel more secure with the other children there (all napping soundly!), but she would have none of it! She sometimes cries, sometimes sings and jumps in her playpen, sometimes shouts out for me or her mother, once she pooped and played in it. I just don't know what to do! I don't want her spoiling nap for the other kids and I definitely need some down time without my blood pressure being through the roof! Of course, she is otherwise a fantastic child and the mother is sooo kind (always thanking me and gushing with praise), so I don't want to term, but .... I can't take it for much longer!!! Help please!!!