Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Disney Trip

I collect air miles and that way if we are going for a short trip anywhere in the US for just a night or two I can typically pay with air miles or buy theme park tickets with air miles. When we have been to Florida for a week we always rent a villa. If anyone needs a recommendation I know a great child proofed 4bed villa with a pool! Hope you have a great trip torontokids, I'm sure the memories you will make with your family will be worth every penny

Outgoing
    we have been to 2 parks so far, and 2 sit down restaurants. Nobody has questioned her age, even though she's a very tall 2 year old.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to superfun For This Useful Post:

FSD

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by superfun View Post
    we have been to 2 parks so far, and 2 sit down restaurants. Nobody has questioned her age, even though she's a very tall 2 year old.
    Are you posting this from Florida?? Heh heh

Outgoing
    Yep. The WiFi in the parks is great. I think we were waiting to eat at that point? I figured I would let you know, while I was thinking of it.

Euphoric !
    Thanks for the info. I hope you're enjoying your trip! I want all the dirty details and tips when you get back!

I dream about travvelin to Disney Park. everyone says that it is amazing.
    If you want to proofread your paper professionally you can hire the expert writers and editors at ewriters.pro.

Disneyland closed for quarantine

Walt Disney World has reopened. The distance between Toronto and Disney World is about 1711 km. So we decided to travel by car. The easiest and the most comfortable way to travel if you have kids and flight tickets are too expensive. We booked a car at Toronto Car rental and started our 5 day trip. Wonderful experience!

The kids and I are going to go to Disneyland soon. They have long dreamed about it.