Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Euphoric !

Not getting pregnant...hating my job today

We have been trying since Jan to get pregnant and I got my period again today I'm going to be 35 in July so I want this to happen soon. This will be our 3rd and last baby. My youngest is 3 years old and we didn't want this much of a gap between baby 2 and 3 but it is what it is. Baby #1 and #2 are only 22 mos a part. I waited because of the daycare and because we had to do some genetic testing but now I wish we had started trying earlier.

The kids are all having a hard day too. Last week I had a couple off for illness and really with the exception of my daughter and one other DC kid, none of them are really 100% yet. My pt DCG has cried the whole nap...so sick of coughing and runny noses.

I hear ha . I have one child 7yrs and we have been trying for 3yrs. A lot of mischarriages later I was diagnost with pcos and pretty much told it will not happen. Never thought I'd only have one baby .
    As for daycare kids.....lots of running noses here too. One little boy slipped this am and smashed his head on my tile floor. He's ok but mom picked him up and brought him to doc just in case. Mom was really good about it and said these things happen.

Don't worry bad days don't last forever!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babydom For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    So sorry to hear that! We had trouble conceiving my first daughter and started going to a fertility clinic. We thankfully got pregnant naturally a short time after starting to go in for the daily blood work monitoring etc. My second daughter we were very causal about since it took us so long the first time and we got pregnant on the first try...I guess I hoped it would be the same this time around.

Euphoric !
    just remember once you hit 35 your "fertile window" is drastically reduced ....at this point the egg is fertile for about 1-2 days not like when you were in your 20's and you had 4-5 days ....i was having trouble when trying for my daughter and i consulted this book called managing your fertility (i think this was the name of the book it wasnt mine and im kinda guessing ) look it up at the book store it really helped me understand why things werent happening ....i figured out that i had a 26 day cycle instead of 28 and i was taking my temp i thought when your temp went up that was the time to get busy but after reading the book i realized at that point it was too late ...good luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Crayola kiddies For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola kiddies View Post
    just remember once you hit 35 your "fertile window" is drastically reduced ....at this point the egg is fertile for about 1-2 days not like when you were in your 20's and you had 4-5 days ....i was having trouble when trying for my daughter and i consulted this book called managing your fertility (i think this was the name of the book it wasnt mine and im kinda guessing ) look it up at the book store it really helped me understand why things werent happening ....i figured out that i had a 26 day cycle instead of 28 and i was taking my temp i thought when your temp went up that was the time to get busy but after reading the book i realized at that point it was too late ...good luck
    I ordered the book and some ovulation testers. I am going to try and be a bit more proactive and hopefully have good news to share soon.

Euphoric !
    Sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time getting pregnant I wish you the best of luck with it!

Even though I go back and forth daily over whether I want children or not, I have been off the pill for roughly 3 years now and still not pregnant so I kinda understand how you feel. I am 29 and I have always said that if I decided to have kids, I wanted 2 by the time I was 30. Unless I get pregnant with twins yesterday, that ain't happening! haha.

Happy Trying!!!

Shy
    u know what i remember like way back 3 yrs ago i use to look at this http://www.astrologyjunction.com/ for like readings on having like another baby, it doesnt have baby scopes any more ( sadly) but ur question made me think about it. Now for some of my mommy advice. I am a somewhat superstitions person at times, i believe that if u don't like a place its your choice to feel about it in that way. You can like it if u want to but you chose to not and the other thing is that maybe ur too concerned over having or not having a baby. I believe that it shouldn't be planned. Having a child is priceless you shouldn't think on choosing money or your baby

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by torontokids View Post
    I ordered the book and some ovulation testers. I am going to try and be a bit more proactive and hopefully have good news to share soon.
    i only read the parts of the book that applied to me ...its a pretty thick book and dont have a long attention span and i wasnt getting any younger ; )

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by lovlieee444 View Post
    u know what i remember like way back 3 yrs ago i use to look at this http://www.astrologyjunction.com/ for like readings on having like another baby, it doesnt have baby scopes any more ( sadly) but ur question made me think about it. Now for some of my mommy advice. I am a somewhat superstitions person at times, i believe that if u don't like a place its your choice to feel about it in that way. You can like it if u want to but you chose to not and the other thing is that maybe ur too concerned over having or not having a baby. I believe that it shouldn't be planned. Having a child is priceless you shouldn't think on choosing money or your baby
    I did not understand this at all.

Torontokids: don't lose heart, my 39 yr old cousin had hormonal imbalances and made major diet changes to rid of inflammation (namely sugar of any sort) which helped her hormones to better balance. It took a year of detoxing before she finally became pregnant and didn't miscarry this time. She finally just had a healthy baby. Best of luck.