Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Shy

Want to know online and very reasonable courses for daycare providers

Hi Daycare Providers
    can anyone guide me the best online courses which are also reasonable I would really appreciate.
    One more thing I am very very curious, about is, moms working from home Does any one know that how can stay at home mom earn money online.I am doing daycare but I need more saving to cop with my daily expenses if someone could tell the fact about online jobs I would really really apreciate.
    mrs carer

Euphoric !
    Running your daycare all day wouldn't leave you much time for doing a job online. But you could consider something in the evening such as Tupperware, Discovery Toys, Avon, Usborne Books, or similar. That also gives you a chance to get out and meet other adults and means less need for care if your hubby is home in the evenings.

As for online courses, there is a course for family daycare available through the college - St. Lawrence in Kingston used to offer it but there is the Canadian Family childcare modules available through many childcare support groups. Our group in Ottawa does it by meetings but I think it is available online through the Barrie support group.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to playfelt For This Useful Post:

Shy
    can you please guide me about link posting jobs? thanks again
    Quote Originally Posted by playfelt View Post
    Running your daycare all day wouldn't leave you much time for doing a job online. But you could consider something in the evening such as Tupperware, Discovery Toys, Avon, Usborne Books, or similar. That also gives you a chance to get out and meet other adults and means less need for care if your hubby is home in the evenings.

As for online courses, there is a course for family daycare available through the college - St. Lawrence in Kingston used to offer it but there is the Canadian Family childcare modules available through many childcare support groups. Our group in Ottawa does it by meetings but I think it is available online through the Barrie support group.
    mrs carer

Shy
    There is one website called universal class that has a course about running a home daycare. I took it, its pretty basic stuff but good if you are just starting out. I think it was about $40. Also i took the Introduction to family child care training course through my local child care society. They gave it to me for free and i just worked on it from home. As for online jobs, i am making a bit of money writing online, but its only a little bit. More of a hobby for me but if you had enough time to devote it could be more. Or try selling stuff on ebay.Hope this helps.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tray For This Useful Post: