Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Guys

Hello Guys

Hi, everyone. My name's Jessica. Raised in sunny California. From the early years I knew I want to become a writer. So I attended literature courses and read a lot of stuff about creating and publishing great books. For the few last years I've been working as a freelance writer and content editor. It gives me a great opportunity to improve my skills and meet great people from the industry. Later I got enthusiastic about art and web design. So now I try to make some nice things for my friends and family. Maybe some time in the future I will be able to sell them too.

Me're planning to have a baby next year. So I'm looking for a daycare services in Jacksonville where we live now.
    Remote job opportunity for mothers. Canada-Writers is looking for freelance authors. PM for details

“Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s.” - Billy Wilder

For some reason, this text reminded me of my childhood texts, which I wrote down in my personal diary, and then in my first online blog. It's funny. Some kind of nostalgia.

I like to write texts, and it’s great that now we have a lot of social networks, some blogs, resources where you can keep your personal diary or write down some important thoughts, texts and all that. I'm glad that now there is quite a lot of information about writing style, as well as the tone of speech in a letter, on various sites. I like to read something like that, find tips and then use them in my texts.