Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Best triple stroller for baby

I want a triple stroller but I have triplets who will be 2 in July and am pg B"H with a baby due in September IY"H.

I currently have:

1) A single City Jogger that I love (from my older one)

2) A double Valco Latitude that I currently HATE and that is falling apart

I need a carriage that is easy to wheel, easy to fold and HOLDS UP WHEN USED AND ABUSED (folding/unfolding a lot, up and down steps-- my Latitude couldn't take it-- my City Jogger did beautifully)

My carriage is practically my car so I'm thinking of getting a double with a third attachment or using the single for the baby with an attachment for one twin and when I do long walks they'll just need to take turns...
    best triple stroller with good price

Any and All options please!

Shy
    Budget triple stroller Kids Kargo Citi Elite Triple. My friend has one. It is not very heavy and comfortable for children. True, there is no shopping bag, but it is ergonomic.

Please tell me, are you going to put it in or put it in a car? I just know one good stroller - Peg Perego Triplette Piroet Stroller but it is very difficult to put it in a car (almost impossible) and high price. The lightest triple stroller is Foundations The Trio Sport Sport Triple Tandem Stroller. It has a cheap price, but not suit for the winter.

Euphoric !
    If you are expecting a new baby, wouldn't a quad stroller be more sensible?

Baby carriers are great for carrying your little ones around while out and about. They can be used from birth until they are big enough to hold their own weight. There are many different types of baby carriers including sling-style carriers, wrap style carriers, backpack carriers, and even carriers that attach to strollers. Birthday astrology