Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Songs & music

Administrator Starting to feel at home... admin's Avatar

Songs & music

Hello everyone,

What is the most popular song or music artist at your daycare?
    Yes, I'm talking about the ones playing over and over, the ones that children can't get enough of!!!

Raffi, Le Clown Samuel - Suzanne Pinnel, Sandra Beech, Sharon Lois and Bram, I could go on!!! I usually have something playing in the background (like white noise). The kids seem to enjoy when I put on TV -Galaxie Juke Box Oldies!!!! lol

Songs I actually sing: Sleeping Bunnies, Old MacDonald, Rolie Polie, Twinkle Twinkle, The more we get together, Happy Fire Truck, If You're Happy and You Know It, etc.

When I take my one to visit my parents, my dad either starts playing the guitar or piano, and the kid goes nuts! I love MUSIC!!!!

Euphoric !
    A lot of the time I have Treehouse music on the TV. What I like is that while it has the basic kids music it has a great selection of songs that we wouldn't normally have thought of as kids musics but they work so nice for me too. I like having a variety like that rather than playing a whole CD of someone and then moving on to another one. I also have a ton of music in general including kids stuff, disney stuff, classical, etc. on an MP3 player and a set of speakers so can play that for that if I want and again I like the variety since on random play you never know what is coming next.

I buy a cd with kids songs.. it is very good and my son loves it.

Expansive...
    One of our favorites here is Elizabeth Mitchell.

Great! We also have Roland piano