Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Insurance

Insurance

Hi Everyone! I'm new here! I am currently with a licensing agency but they are not very helpful ( a bit of a bait and switch, I'm afraid) so I've been calling around to find out about insurance for my daycare, if I go off on my own, but am running into a lot of walls. I have a letter from the Ministry of Education for the insurance agencies stating that the Ministry's interpretation of the law is five children a day (not total). A lot of the insurance agencies seem to have their own rules though. Has anyone found a good insurance agency in Ontario that will provide insurance for five children per day, not in total? Any help would be lovely. Thank you.

Expansive...
    Bump!!! Hope others see this

I am with Co-Operators. I am covered for 5 dc kids, + my own school aged kids. I can have 100 kids registered to my dc as long as I only have 5 in care at anyone time. They will even cover 6 kids in care if you are with an agency.

Nice post...also interesting for me

Nice post about education