Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

What do you need to become a Canadian citizen?

What do you need to become a Canadian citizen? if you have experience in this area, share it with me

To be eligible to become a Canadian citizen, you must:
    be a permanent resident.
    have lived in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years.
    have filed your taxes, if you need to.
    pass a citizenship test.
    prove your language skills.

This question interests me too. i immigrated to canada with my family over a year ago. I got a good job and my kids are educated in one of the best colleges in Canada. I do not regret my choice. in addition, thanks to https://www.livinimmigration.ca/ immigration consultant edmonton, the immigration process was simple and straightforward for me. I am sure that I will be able to obtain Canadian citizenship in the near future and will achieve great success in this country