Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Business Cards

Starting to feel at home...

Business Cards

Hello,

I am planning on getting business cards printed but not sure exactly what information I should put on them. Any ideas? Thanks

Starting to feel at home...
    Mine have my name, my daycare's name, address, phone number, website, email. And a cute graphic.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Starshine For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    I don't put my address on mine, just the neighbourhood for safety reasons as well as my phone number and email address. I also put a short description of my program and a graphic. I made mine on my computer and print them out on cardstock...they work quite well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnydays For This Useful Post:

Yes ~ on the front is my logo with my business name and my website URL prominent and the back my name, my business cell#, my email and for the address mine have my 'closest intersection' on them verses my actually street address .... so that line says close to King and Main for example.

I also have SOME with my exact address on them that I give out to clients ~ so that if they have a emergency contact picking up they can pass that along to them for contract me.
    Children construct their own intelligence. The adult must provide activities and context, but most of all must be able to listen. Children need proof that adults believe in them. Their three great desires are to be listened to, to understand, and to demonstrate that they are exactly what we expect."
    Loris Malaguzzi

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Inspired by Reggio For This Useful Post:

Shy

Design tips for business cards

Just make it simple, put your name/position at the title
    The second line you can include your name.

put your contact info in any corner. Better if you use a qr code with your web address. Including face can be not suggested by maximum, but I would suggest you!! After all card is for you, not only for your business. So promote yourself.

You can visit this business card design tips for more info

QR code with your web address is cool. I have one like that too!! May I suggest VistaPrint as they are decent and cheap!!!

How else does everybody market themselves?

Hi guys, I only saw the best design for business cards on this site https://onedesblog.com/free-paper-textures/, because a business card is a paper, and it’s better to use paper textures, they are ideal for business cards related to presentation your business, I highly recommend looking at them and choosing the ones that are right for you.