Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Starting to feel at home...

Question Mobile/iPhone app?

Any chance we might see a mobile or iPhone app for daycare bear and the forum in the future? I am an iPhone junky but find it hard to be on the forum from my web browser. Love it anyways, but could be around more often with an app !!!

Starting to feel at home... dragonlady3's Avatar
    I agree! I love my iPhone and would welcome an app. Daycare Bear....we love you....come be on our iPhones!!

Expansive...
    there is an app called "forum runner' available. I know this version supports it but I do know for sure if it is installed- I can see though.

Administrator Starting to feel at home... admin's Avatar
    Hi!

I thought I already answered but apparently the Forum monster ate my post...

It seems to be a great idea!
    There is indeed an app called Forum Runner (for iPhones, Blackberries, etc.) but it requires us to install an add-on module on our end for it to work. I do not know how complicated or simple this install is but we're looking into it. We're also looking at other ways of implementing this functionality to see which one seems best for our Forum users!
    Feel free to pitch in suggestions if you have any!

Starting to feel at home... Tot-Time's Avatar
    What an awesome idea, I too find it difficult these days to be able to find time on my own laptop (both my daughters' laptops have broken down, so they are using mine). The one thing I would like to add is if you are doing the blackberry app, and app that works with the playbook too, because that goes with me everywhere
    ~*~ Nicole's Tot-Time Daycare ~*~
    www.nicolestot-time.com

Starting to feel at home...
    Awesome news admin. Anxiously waiting the results.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hi!

I thought I already answered but apparently the Forum monster ate my post...

It seems to be a great idea!
    There is indeed an app called Forum Runner (for iPhones, Blackberries, etc.) but it requires us to install an add-on module on our end for it to work. I do not know how complicated or simple this install is but we're looking into it. We're also looking at other ways of implementing this functionality to see which one seems best for our Forum users!
    Feel free to pitch in suggestions if you have any!

Just curious if anything ever came of this?? It would be wonderful having an app on my phone for this site!

On another note, have you ever looked into making the forum private i.e - just for providers? I know we are supposed to be careful and all that when posting however there just seems to be alot of things said on this site that just anyone can read. Anyway, just a thought! Keep up the good work...love this site

yeah, this would be GREAT. you can use tapatalk...not sure how you sign up though.

Outgoing
    yes yes!! please!! a mobile app!!

Shy
    I found this is an informative and interesting blog so I think it is very useful and knowledgeable for thse who write pre written research paper