Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Nothing to play with?!

So, it's a rainy (very light intermittent mist really) morning here in eastern Ontario and we all headed outside to splash in some puddles. Usually outside time involves me dragging an assortment of playthings (varies with the day) out from their home in the garage. Today, I decided to not take anything at all put to play with. Of course, this was not routine so everyone stood around puzzled for a bit but were soon having a blast with sticks, leaves, dirt and puddles. That made me smile
    Children are great imitators.
    So give them something great to imitate.

~Anonymous~

Expansive...
    Love that! I try to make outside play like that as much as possible. Let them explore nature and use their imaginations.

That's great! I love days like that. We have a park nearby that has a little wooded area. I am always excited when the toddlers start heading over there instead of wanting to slide, swing and such. It's way more fun, AND educational. We have great talks about everything we see, touch, etc.

Euphoric !
    I keep pails and shovels under my slide outside for days when we can't travel to the park. Chasing bubbles always work well for quite a while. Walking around looking for a bug, flower, bird or an interesting rock works well, floating leaves on puddles and pretending they are little boats, it's what I call imagination time.
    Frederick Douglass
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.

Try your luck, it's a steep route.
    Last edited by Alaynaker; 02-02-2023 at 05:13 AM.

Goood post

I don’t understand how there can be nothing to play now, when there is such a wide variety of video games, online games, and gambling. With the development of the gambling industry and the emergence of platforms such as towerbet, a lot of unique games https://tower.bet/en-CA/game/boomshakalaka have appeared to easily combine pleasant leisure time, entertainment with the opportunity to earn money online.