Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Shy

Educational mobile apps!

Hi, moms!
    I'm quiet interested in education children using new gadgets and mobile devices. So recently i've started searching some useful apps.
    Could anyone share with me apps that you are using or could be helpful to educate and have fun together with preschooler children?

A few days ago I've check a new app called Kids Adventure which I'm playing with my 3 years old DS. If you are interested here it is Google play

I use my IPad all of the time with my daycare children. Would you be interested in apps associated with that? I have lots
    Children are great imitators.
    So give them something great to imitate.

~Anonymous~

Outgoing
    maybe i'm crazy, but i don't think the little kids need to use ipads or iphones on my watch. I have enough toys to play with and games to entertain them. What they do at home is their business, but I don't want to be introducing digital stuff at a young age.

Outgoing
    I don't use tablets with my DCkids. I feel they are too small- one is just 2, one is 18 mos, one is 15 mos. They don't really sit still for a game/lesson, we can barely make it thru a book some days .

I do use a tablet with my own kids, six and three. I would like to hear some app ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by Creamatittledream View Post
    I use my IPad all of the time with my daycare children. Would you be interested in apps associated with that? I have lots
    Yes Why not it is very useful and interesting for both children as well as Education but what is the matter is the Children after effects on it you should consider them as well while initiate for a mobile Education.

Agree, I'm trying to minimize time my son using a phone. But I've got this new habit. Since I've got free bonus mobile slots here mobileslots-ca.com/, I started to use my phone too much. Yes, I'm earning good money now, but I'm doing it till 2am sometimes. You can also try, if you are not afraid to stay late.
    Last edited by palmtree; 11-25-2020 at 02:10 AM.