Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Outgoing

Check this out and share it with everyone you know....

Education minister's reaction when questioned about bill 10 and it's implications

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfztTflZSxk

Euphoric !
    Hahahaha....I was just coming in to post this very same video! Not sure about you, but I felt ready to swat my computer off my lap listening to Liz. But I thought Lisa was brilliant! CICPO is starting to see the fruits of its labour.....politicia ns going to assembly with OUR words.....Amazing!!! ! Looking forward to tomorrow. Garfield Dunlop will use his hour for our cause!

Outgoing
    I was literally yelling at my computer! LOL I was so angry that i sent her an email telling her that she was completely off base in every way possible. I want to post it on the cicpo facebook page but I am waiting to get permission. And yes, Lisa was great and it was nice to see her standing up to the old bitty!

Euphoric !
    I know! God, even her body language is offensive! I'm very much looking forward to legislative assembly tomorrow. It's going to be a massive bitchslap...for lack of a better or more appropriate term. Soooo glad it's raining tomorrow so I can keep an ear out for Garfield's bit....makes me smile

I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to legislative assembly.........hel l has officially frozen over. Cfred has taken interest in politics. Gawd.....

Expansive...
    Gah....she doesn't seem to have a clue what she's talking about or what the bill will actually do!!! You'd think the fricken MINISTER of education would know the difference between illegal and unlicensed. Not to mention the fact that we can't be licensed (she referred to licensed daycares as if they weren't part of an agency).

Outgoing
    I know right! She almost looked insulted that someone would have the nerve to question her!

Outgoing
    I actually emailed her after i watched it, I was so angry! I posted my email on the CICPO facebook page.

Expansive...
    Awesome letter jodaycare!!!!!!

C...are you listening online/radio/tv??? I don't have a tv but do you know if there is a way to see/hear online?

Euphoric !
    Great letter Jodaycare!!!! Very well said. I'll write one as well when I have some time. I'm up to my neck in tasks for the Day of Action.

Hell yes I'm watching it Wonderwiper!!!! I've got my computer hooked up to my stereo by auxiliary cable as I don't have cable. We stream everything. Here's the link, my dear

http://www.ontla.on.ca/web/go2.jsp?P...=dandp_webcast

I'm guessing by now you've both read the news...the Ministry numbers? For those who haven't, today will be well worth watching as we now know that a child is at 2.35 times greater risk of injury in licensed care than with ICP care.....numbers from the ministry and groomed by statistician.

Kinda makes me all tingly

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cfred For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the link cfred. I'm assuming its anyone's guess what time Bill10 is addressed or do they go in order and I've missed it? On Bill 15 now??