Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Outgoing

Gift idea for family

I have cared off and on for the last 3 yrs for a family with two kids, an 11 yr old boy and 8 yr old girl. Sometimes my kids play with them either at their house or at my house. In the past, they have been kind to hand down their children's clothes that they have outgrown. Last year and this year, they were especially generous. Last year i gave the kids gift cards to their favorite clothing stores for Christmas. I was thinking something different, like movie passes or indoor theme park. Can you suggest gift ideas for this year?

Starting to feel at home...
    I think a heart felt thank you is gift enough. But people love gifts with thought. Baking and a bottle of wine?