Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Business license

Can you, and should you, register an unlicensed home daycare as a business in Ontario? How do unlicensed home daycare providers pay taxes? TIA

No you don't need a business license to operate in Ontario. You can register the daycare name and get a BIN number if you like, but not necessary. As for taxes you calm as self employed child care provider.

Expansive...
    You can get the BIN, which registers your business name and gives you a unique business identification number. The only reasons to do this, would be to ensure that your business name is yours and can't be copied; as well as you can use your BIN number instead of a SIN when giving tax receipts to clients. The govt. can fully track you through the BIN. It cost about $60, and is good for 5 years.

No, it's not necessary

thanks for info

I've been using the GoodCrypto program for the past year. I learned how to interpret charts and draw trend lines, support and resistance lines from it. As a result, I began to take less risks and make better decisions. And now I'm consistently profitable!

Good post, thank
    Last edited by Alaynaker; 02-02-2023 at 05:13 AM.

Thanks a lot for info! I want to mention that monitoring the keyword's ranking is essential for effective SEO advertising. And for this service, there is now, in my opinion, the finest. This saves you time and ensures superior outcomes.