Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Looking for French Daycare

Hello Everyone, It's a pleasure to be on a forum where we can find answers to all the questions we have. . I've been looking for a French daycare for my son, he's actually 2 1/2, he will be 3 years ole in October. He's presently in a daycare located in a school but they have English only. I would appreciate if anyone could advise if there's any French Speaking daycare around Keele and Finch or Keele and Sheppard area. Looking to hear from you guys and thank you so much in advance.

Cheers,

Sarah

Starting to feel at home...
    Hi Sarah, I can help with your sons French. Let me know if you still need help finding a daycare. Merci!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearlessbaby For This Useful Post:

Hello Fearless baby, Thank you so much for your response. I am still looking to enroll him in a French daycare but the location is my main concern as I live close to Keele and Finch and work close to Downsview Park. As long as it's around that area. Where is your daycare located?

Expansive...
    Also you could check out the list in the HOME part just above here and put in the post-codes you are talking about plus French required, age etc and a list will come up

Hello Van, thanks a lot. I tried that but can't find any close in the area. Most of them are 20-25 mins drive and with traffic it will take too long. ☺

Thank you, where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by SJMeer View Post
    Hello Fearless baby, Thank you so much for your response. I am still looking to enroll him in a French daycare but the location is my main concern as I live close to Keele and Finch and work close to Downsview Park. As long as it's around that area. Where is your daycare located?
    Thank you so much Fearlessbaby, can you please let me know where your daycare is located. Thanks, Sarah

In my neighbourhood, the french emergent public school has a french daycare, so you may want to check if there is a french emerg beside you
    To Teach a Child is to Build the Next Generation