Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Shy

Before and after school rates

Hello,

If anyone provides before and after school care, how much do you charge? I also how much do you charge for a full day just so I can compare. I am currently trying to figure out what my rate should be in case I start this soon. Currently I charge $40/day for toddlers and preschoolers. I realize that the fee is based on many things and one of them being location. I also understand that I should research what caregivers in my area are charging. I've checked the postings on this website and I can't find anyone posting before and after school rates specifically. They are all fees for full days. If anyone has any advise on how to research this, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Euphoric !
    I charge $40 a day for my infants, toddlers and preschoolers. If don't take school age children but if I did, I would charge $25 a day as that's in line with my area and full day rates. That said, that fee would be regardless of if they wanted only morning care, only afternoon care or both ends of the school day because a space is a space.

Hope that helps.

Shy
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzie_Homemaker View Post
    I charge $40 a day for my infants, toddlers and preschoolers. If don't take school age children but if I did, I would charge $25 a day as that's in line with my area and full day rates. That said, that fee would be regardless of if they wanted only morning care, only afternoon care or both ends of the school day because a space is a space.

Hope that helps.
    Sorry for the late response. Yes that is very helpful. Thanks for the response!

Do you like writing? I tend even to love school and everything related to it, but now writing. And we had so much of it! Too much apparently. And I can’t even understand what for and why. If I need something to be written, I can go to a writing resource and order it. Why should I learn how to write if I would certainly won’t do it? Now I am going to the myassignmenthelp, and that solves all my problems with writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot Walker View Post
    Do you like writing? I tend even to love school and everything related to it, but now writing. And we had so much of it! Too much apparently. And I can’t even understand what for and why. If I need something to be written, I can go to a writing resource and order it. Why should I learn how to write if I would certainly won’t do it? Now I am going to the myassignmenthelp, and that solves all my problems with writing.
    Oh, personally, I really loved to write various essays during school time, I always got the highest score for my essays at school, the teacher said that in the future I would become a writer, but alas, his expectations did not come true and I became an athlete.

Sorry for the late response. Yes that is very helpful. Thanks for the response!